The Triumph 6660 comes with
- SCS® (Safety Cutting System) package
- front safety light beams
- safety cover on rear table
- main switch and safety lock with key
- electronically controlled, true two-hand operation
- 24 volt controls (low voltage)
- patented IDEAL safety drive
- automatic blade return from every position
- automatic clamp return from every position
- disc brake for instant blade stop
- blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers
- blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
Changing the HSS solid steel cutting blade doesn't have to be a risky procedure. As a part of the Safety Cutting System (SCS), with the blade changing device, changing the blade is actually pretty easy. By locating and holding the unbolted blade, the device covers the cutting edge for guaranteed safe and quick blade replacement. As a bonus, the blade can be changed without the burden of removing any machine covers. This also is true for changing or turning the cutting sticks. A practical and convenient hook-in tool holder located on the back table stores all necessary tools for blade change and service jobs. The solid all-metal construction means that this cutter will last for years without fail.
WHAT IS THE OPTIONAL VRCUT ALL ABOUT?
VRCut is a groundbreaking third-party software solution designed to automate the cutting workflow by promoting an efficient and error-free cutting process from start to finish. VRCut intelligently bridges the gap between pre-press and the finishing process, allowing operators of any experience level the ability to cut with confidence on select Triumph cutters. The VRCut solution consists of two modules that work together. The Impose module creates PDF documents formatted specifically to work with the VRCut Controller module. The Controller module connects directly to the Triumph cutter moving the back gauge and visually guiding operators through the cutting sequence.
The VRCut Impose module is a standalone imposition software that transforms your artwork into PDFs laid out specifically for optimized cutting on the VRCut enabled Triumph cutter. The software places a template barcode and innovative visual markers that enable an automated cutting process. Consolidate your workflows by taking advantage of the software's data merge feature.For a limited time we are offering VRCut Software free of charge for a year! VRCut automates the cutting workflow by promoting an efficient and error free cutting process from start to finishi. VRCut intelligently bridges the gap between pre-press and the finishing process, allowing operators of any experience to cut with confidence.
The VRCut Controller module connects directly to your Triumph cutter for automatic back gauge movement and provides a step-by-step visual interface. The operator simply scans the document barcode to load the corresponding template and artwork to start the job. The software gives the operator visual indication of paper orientation, paper rotation between cuts, when to discard scraps, and how to process cut sheets. This first of its kind software simplifies the task of cutting, which allows operators with all levels of experience to cut with confidence!
- high storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control module with 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- "set" function key for reference measurement
- self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- HSS Solingen steel blade
- precision swing-cut blade movement
- solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- false clamp and foot pedal for pre-clamping
- bright, LED optical cutting line
- mounted on casters
- durable stainless steel work surface, front and rear
- all-metal construction
|Cutting width||25 1/2"|
|Cutting height||3 "|
|Narrow cut||1 "*|
|Cutting length behind blade||24"|
|Power supply||115 V, 60 Hz**|