The Touchline CP375 Mono from Multigraf is the ideal creasing and perforating solution for the high volume printer. Utilizing a variety of high quality tools for non-stop productivity, the CP375 processes a wide range of documents at a speed like no other paper creaser in the printing industry. With interchangeable tools, the CP Mono from Multigraf can be transferred from a creasing machine into a perforating machine or vice versa instantly. This print finishing system can be combined with other multigraf products to expand printers finishing abilities even further.
How it works:
Load in jobs cut to finish size. The pile height is automatically detected and sheets are fed through with the ultrasonic guidance system, ensuring complete reliability. An operator friendly menu driven command centre allows printers total control. Crease or perforate stocks up to 400 gsm.
- rotary tools- up to 4 perforating heads available
- side guide system
- up to 6000 sheets an hour
- Suction feeder
- max paper size: 14.75" x 24"
- Feeder system: suction feeder
- Feeder capacity: 180 mm (7")
- Paper size minimum: 105 x 148 mm (4.13" x 5.83")
- Paper size maximum: 375 x 660 mm (14.75" x 26")
- 375 x 1'050 mm with table ext.: ((41.3")
- Paper stocks perforating: 80-300 gsm *
- Paper stocks creasing: 80-400 gsm *
- Control panel: touchscreen
- Double sheet detection: ultrasonic
- Working system: Multigraf Quick-Set interchangeable tools
- Reception tray height: 120 mm (4.75")
- Delivery belt: optional shingling delivery, L = 1'100 mm (43.3")
- Speed depending on job,: up to 6'000
- Dimension: 1'700 x 600 x 1'200 mm (67x23.5x47.5")
- Weight: 128 kg (282 lb)
- Electrical connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz