This creasing and perforating machine is designed for the final processing of graphic materials up to 12.6" x 17.7" in paper size. Simple hand operated machine with a working width of 12.6" allows a crease and/or perf to be made with the same quality as the electric GoCrease 4000/SEMI. Eccentric wheel of operating mechanism demands only minimum effort to process the paper, even for heavy stocks or laminated documents. Skew paper can also be creased/perforated due to thumb wheel angle adjustment of side guide. The GoCrease 3000 has an exchangeable creasing and perforating knife, as well as 3 different creasing channel widths.
Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 14.5 x 19 x 15.5
Shipping weight, pounds: 27.5
- Paper size, inches 12.6 x 17.7"
- Paper weight, pounds 80-400 gsm (creasing), 80-250 gsm (perforating)
- Max working width, inches 12.6"
- Width of crease, inches 0.03 / 0.04 / 0.06"
- Product dimensions (D x W x H), inches 18.5 x 14.56 x 14.17"
- Shipping weight, pounds 27.5lb