The single-clamp Duplo DPB-500 PUR Perfect Binder is ideal for binding books printed on digital and coated stocks. The PUR glue provides a high pull-strength, ensuring each page is firmly bound and can be opened flat without any risk of page detachment.
The closed tank system offers huge cost and productivity benefits compared to open-tank systems as it does not require draining after each session which incurs wasted material and downtime. Just like Duplo's standard-adhesive DPB-500 Perfect Binder, it runs at speeds of up to 525 cycles an hour and is capable of binding a wide range of materials.
Designed for short to medium runs, and variable data productions
PUR binding for digital and coated stocks
Quick and easy setup and changeover
Single-clamp, fully automated
Automatic book thickness detection for side glue & cover scoring
- Maximum Book Size 14.17" x 12.6" (360mm x 320mm)
- Minimum Book Size 4.72" x 4.72" (120mm x 120mm)
- Maximum Cover Size 14.17" x 27.4" (360mm x 696mm)
- Maximum Binding Thickness 2.01" (51mm)
- Glue Warm-Up 15 minutes
- Cycle Speed Up to 525 cycles per hour
- Production Speed Up to 280 productions per hour