Finish@Coil E1 is one of the most easy-to-use coil finisher that you can find in the market today. It is designed with one goal in mind providing the maximum productivity & best results while requiring minimum efforts from the operator. With its adjustable full-size rollers, this high-capacity electric coil inserter makes coil inserting extremely fast and easy, even on the extra-large diameter sizes. Furthermore, the built-in electric coil crimper will make your coil binding experience easier and faster than ever. Forget about using the cumbersome manual coil crimper that tires your wrist. With the Finish@Coil E1, you will easily & quickly crimp off the excess coil in your book with a simple press of foot pedal. The Akiles Finish@Coil E1 is ideal for operators that demand maximum productivity & best binding results, with minimum efforts. It is a must for all binding centers with large workloads. Full Length Roller with Adjustable Roller Mechanism: 11-3/8" EPDM roller provides high friction and durability (Foot-pedal operated). Adjustable bottom roller makes it easy to insert coils of different sizes, even the extra-large ones. Built-in Electric Coil Crimpers: Provides consistent & perfect crimps on all coil sizes up to 50mm with a simple press of foot-pedal. Avoid using cumbersome manual crimpers while saving your time and wrist fatigue. Foot pedal operated. Syncronized Roller/Crimper Adjustment: Makes it easy to set the correct roller position & crimper angle on the machine for different coil sizes. Adjustable Crimper Head Mechanism: For perfect crimp result in all coil sizes, without the expense & hassle to purchase/install different crimper heads.
- Foot Pedal Operation: Allows the free use of both hands and grants the operator complete control while inserting or crimping the coil.
- Manual Operation Mode Switch allows the operator to choose between "Insert" and "Crimp" action when foot pedal is pressed.
- Automatic Mode Selection Sensor: With this innovative feature, operator can set the machine on AUTO mode, which automatically switches foot-pedal operation between "Insert" and "Crimp" by its built-in sensor.
- Built-in Coil Diameter Scale: Helps to verify the coil diameter size.
- Built-in Coil Diameter Selector: To best select the correct coil diameter size corresponding to the thickness of your document.
- Built-in Pitch identifier: Verifies that the coil pitch matches that of the punched document.
- Built-in U-shaped Alignment Channel: Aides in conforming the spine of larger diameter documents to the coil's shape, for a faster and easier insertion.
- Electric Crimping Electric inserting