The ability of the iSaddle to accept documents set-by-set or sheet-by-sheet enables it to receive output from the DSC-10/60i Collator and the DSF-6000 Sheet Feeder. Equipped with a technologically-advanced Air Management System, the DSF-6000 provides an unsurpassed level of high speed performance that ensures consistent feeding of a wide variety of paper types and weights, from 64 gsm to 300 gsm, at a speed of up to 600 sheets per minute. The main tray offers a loading capacity of 24" (610mm), which minimizes reloading by supporting longer run times. Three-side air separation and integrated static eliminator effectively handle the static common with digitally printed media. Optical and ultrasonic sensors accurately detect feed errors, should they occur.The DSC-10/60i's unique 8-belt air suction feed system along with an Air Management System make it the most reliable collator in the industry. Incorporating Duplo's patented dual fan technology, each bin comes equipped with two individual fans - one to produce a stable flow of air for separation and the other to generate consistent suction for feeding.
- Heavy-duty sheet feeding and collating saddle stitching system
- Ideal for mid to high volume jobs
- Produces thicker, flatter books
- Optional PC Controller for easy set up
- Optional three-knife trimming capabilities and 2-up processing with the DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer
- Letter landscape booklets
- Corporate Reports