The iSaddle Digital System is Duplo's sheet-fed saddle stitching system, combining the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the saddle stitcher. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced reliability. It feeds increased paper sizes up to 14" x 20" (or 9.05" x 24" via the optional Extension Tray Kit for letter landscape applications) up to 200 sheets per minute and offers a variety of options including a trail edge air kit, pre-loading kit, and 1D & 2D barcode readers to ensure the integrity of each set.
Using an integrated scoring mechanism and plough fold technology, the iSaddle Digital System accurately scores and plough folds subsets up to 10 sheets and can saddle stitch and trim up to 30-sheet booklets. For added versatility and productivity, the optional DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer can be added to produce full-bleed applications and process 2-up booklets
- Ideal for mid to high volume printers
- Accepts output from multiple printers
- Heavy-duty saddle stitcher produces thicker, flatter booklets
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Feeds larger sheet sizes up to 9.05" x 24"
- Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and an anti-static device
- Optional three-knife trimming capabilities and 2-up processing
- Letter Landscape Booklets
- Corporate Reports