Gemini Die Cutting Machine Digital Die Cutting
The Gemini digital die cutting machine brings precision die cutting to the desktop. Designed to cut sheet labels ranging in size from letter to tabloid, the Gemini die cutter works with most office printers including popular inkjets and laser printers. This means that you can get started designing, printing, and digitally cutting your own labels using your existing printer if desired. (If not, we recommend the UniNet iColor 600 (for tabloid page) or iColor 500 (standard page) sheet label and t-shirt printers for use with the Gemini digital die cutter).
How the Gemini Die Cutter Works
The Gemini has a vacuum-powered device that lifts each sheet from the input tray and places it into the cutter. A built-in camera and iMark software recognize any black marks, helping the cutter to align the sheet for a perfect cut. This is a digital die cutter which moves the cutting blade according to the cut pattern entered into the software while the sheet moves through it. The cut sheet emerges and is placed in the output tray.
Gemini Die Cutting Machine Benefits
The Gemini allows you to use your existing inkjet or laser printer to print labels onto sheet label stock, saving you from having to buy a standalone label printer or digital label press. It includes everything needed to start cutting sheet labels and will accept Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw designs.
You can use the Gemini digital die cutting machine on all kinds of materials including sheet labels, tag stock, decals, and paper. Since the Gemini cuts according to your own unique designs, you can create labels of any size (within the stated page sizes) and shape. The days of making your label designs fit into standard templates or buying pre-die cut label sheets are over!
The Gemini digital die cutter gives you design flexibility, and it can reduce your per label costs since blank sheet labels tend to be more economical than pre-die cut sheet labels.
- Capacity: 100-sheets
- Media size: A4 to A3 as well as letter and tabloid sizes tabloid extra also supported- Cut speed: Varies but averages about 30-40 seconds for label sheets
- Compatibility: Most inkjet and laser printers (we recommend the UniNet iColor 600 apparel and sheet laser printer & UniNet iColor 500); Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw- Cutting: Digital, automatic cutting, supports black mark reading
- Dimensions: 37.56" W x 45.66" L (including the exit tray)- One-year parts
What Size Sheets Can the Gemini Die Cutter Cut?
- LETTER 8.5" (W) x 11" (L) HORIZONTAL LOADING
- TABLOID EXTRA 12" (W) x 18" (L) STANDARD LOADING- MAXIMUM MEDIA WIDTH 13"
- MINIMUM MEDIA WIDTH 11"- MAXIMUM MEDIA LENGTH 19.68"
- MINIMUM MEDIA LENGTH 8.5"